This is a repeating eventseptember 13, 2023 7:00 pm
Online Meditation With A Monk For Europe
Are you feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of people around the world suffer from stress-related conditions, and the
Are you feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of people around the world suffer from stress-related conditions, and the problem is only getting worse.
The good news is that there is a simple, effective way to reduce stress and improve your overall well-being: MEDITATION.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress, improve sleep, boost mood, and increase focus and concentration.
This Meditation program is designed to help you learn the basics of meditation and apply them to your own life. In each session, you will learn a different meditation technique, such as mindfulness of breath, body scan meditation, loving-kindness meditation, or letting go. You will also have the opportunity to practice these tecThniques in a supportive group setting.
Because the sessions are online, you can sit in your home and join in. We welcome you to come and experience relaxation, mental freedom, and inner peace from meditation.
These sessions are conducted by a Sri Lankan Buddhist monk of Dhammawood Meditation Center, California, based on the Buddha’s original teachings (Theravada Buddhism).
- Expert Instruction: Our program is led by an experienced Buddhist monk who will guide you through each session and answer any questions you have.
- Flexible Schedule: Our program meets every Thursday from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm PST, so you can find a time that works for your schedule.
- No Cost: Our program is offered at no cost making it accessible to everyone.
Benefits of Meditation:
- Reduces stress: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress by up to 60%.
- Improves sleep: Meditation can help you fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly.
- Boosts mood: Meditation can help improve your mood and reduce anxiety and depression.
- Increases focus and concentration: Meditation can help you improve your focus and concentration, making learning and completing tasks easier.
- Improves creativity: Meditation can help you improve your creativity by helping you to focus, relax, and let go of your inhibitions.
How to Join:
Please sign-up through the sign up form on the event page to get the zoom login details to join our Free Online Meditation With A Monk program.
Every Wednesday From 7:00 – 8:00 PM (Central European Time) on Zoom
Embark on a journey of tranquility and rejuvenation with our Stress Relief Meditation program. Discover the power of meditation to reduce stress, enhance well-being, and foster a greater sense of inner peace.
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Central Europe Time)(GMT+02:00) View in my time