One-Day Meditation Retreat - OCT 28
sat28oct9:30 amsat11:00 amOne-Day Meditation Retreat - OCT 28A day dedicated to finding inner peace and rejuvenating your mind through meditation.9:30 am - 11:00 am(GMT-07:00) View in my timeDhammawood Meditation, 9917 Mission Blvd, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Welcome to a Tranquil Oasis Retreat A day dedicated to finding inner peace and rejuvenating your mind through meditation.
Welcome to a Tranquil Oasis Retreat
A day dedicated to finding inner peace and rejuvenating your mind through meditation.
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and disconnected from our inner peace.
The purpose of this retreat is to provide you with a tranquil space where you can step away from the chaos and embrace the stillness within.
Meditation offers numerous benefits.
- Stress Reduction: Discover techniques to manage and reduce stress in your daily life.
- Mental Clarity: Gain mental clarity and improve focus and concentration.
- Emotional Balance: Develop emotional resilience and find balance in your feelings.
- Inner Peace: Experience a sense of deep inner peace and calm.
- Mind-Body Connection: Strengthen the mind-body connection for overall well-being.
The Schedule Of One-Day Meditation Retreat
- 09:00 – 09:15 a.m. – Welcoming & Introduction
- 09:15 – 09:45 a.m. – Mind & body relaxation with mindfulness
- 09:45 – 10:15 a.m. – Short Talk
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. – Loving-kindness meditation
- 10:45 – 11:00 a.m. – Short Chanting
- 11:00 – 11:55 a.m. – Mindful Eating
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. – Short Break
- 12:30 – 01:00 p.m. – Mindful Walking (walking meditation)
- 01:00 – 01:30 p.m. – Impermanent Meditation
- 01:30 – 02:00 p.m. – Short Talk
- 02:00 – 02:30 p.m. – Tea Break
- 02:30 – 03:00 p.m. – Silent Meditation
- 03:00 – 03:40 p.m. – Q & A Session
- 03:40 – 03:50 p.m. – Contemplation on Altruistic Joy
- 03:50 – 04:00 p.m. – Chanting the verses of Blessing & Conclusion
Additional information about the One Day Meditation Retreat
- Lunch & refreshments will be served.
- Chairs & mats will be provided to have a comfortable meditation session.
- Attendees are free to take breaks from the scheduled events at any time during the retreat.
- We also highly recommend that attendees not use their phones during the retreat periods since this can disrupt the experience and other participants.
- We encourage you to disconnect from technology and immerse yourself fully in the retreat.
- Attire: Attendees are required to wear comfortable and modest clothing during the retreat. Some people that come like to wear white.
- Registration is required.
Cost: Totally free of charge. (Donations are welcome)
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 11:00 am(GMT-07:00) View in my time
9917 Mission Blvd, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509